Brava Mexican Spice Rub
A rub you’ll use on everything from fajitas to vegetables.
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- This recipe yields about ½ cup of seasoning.
- If using in Fajita recipe, use 1 and ½ tablespoons of this spice rub on ingredients before cooking.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 1 year.
- Season both sides of protein before cooking.
- We recommend only seasoning the flesh side when cooking bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, otherwise the seasoning may burn while the skin crisps.