Brava Pork Rub
A perfect rub for all cuts of pork. Also great on poultry!
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1½ teaspoons dried rosemary)
- 1-2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
Using mortar and pestle or spice grinder, coarsely grind peppercorns and fennel seeds.
In small bowl, stir together ground peppercorns, fennel seeds, salt, garlic, rosemary and red pepper flakes.
Season both sides of pork before cooking.
- This recipe makes about ½ cup of rub.
- If using fresh rosemary, store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- If using dried rosemary, store at room temperature for up to 12 months.