Brava Taco Seasoning
This Brava Taco Seasoning will become a new favorite in your kitchen. It comes together in a pinch and adds major flavor to ground beef, chicken, or vegetables for taco night at home.
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- optional: 2 teaspoons cornstarch or all-purpose flour
In small bowl, stir together chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin, kosher salt, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, and cornstarch or all-purpose flour if using.
- This recipe yields about ½ cup of seasoning.
- 1/4 cup of this seasoning works well with 1lb of protein, like our Crunchy Ground Beef Taco recipe.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 1 year.
- Season both sides of protein before cooking.
- We recommend only seasoning the flesh side when cooking bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, otherwise the seasoning may burn while the skin crisps.