Today we proudly announce that Brava Home has been acquired by Middleby Corporation Brands, a leader in the premium cooking equipment industry. Middleby owns 60 high-end commercial and residential brands including Viking and TurboChef. By merging with this company, we will have the resources to scale and bring our technology to the rest of the world.
We will continue to operate independently out of Redwood City, CA. For Brava owners or prospective customers, this merger will further improve the product and your experience. As we have more information to provide, we will update this page. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team should you have any specific questions.
You can reach out to one of our stellar Customer Success team members, 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM PST Monday through Friday.
Phone or Text: (855) 276-6767
- Middleby Acquires Brava Home Inc. — Business Wire
- Brava, a Smart Oven Maker with Big Names Attached, Just Sold to an Industrial Equipment Company — TechCrunch
- Middleby Acquires Brava — The Spoon
- Middleby Acquires Brava Home — The Fly
- Middleby Acquires Brava Home — Daily Herald
- Middleby Acquires Smart Countertop Oven Maker Startup Brava Home — Tech Startups
- Middleby (MIDD) Fortifies Portfolio With Brava Home Buyout — Nasdaq