It’s officially Summer! We’re kicking things off with some of our favorite seasonal Brava recipes and custom cooks. They’re fresh, flavorful, and easier than ever in the Brava! Keep reading for all details, and check back every Tuesday for more updates.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Charred Corn Salad with Bacon and Jalapeño: This charred corn salad from Brava Chef Annie is a complimentary dish to any Summer menu! Corn, crispy bacon, and creamy feta come together for a savory dish, and fresh herbs and citrus bring it all together. This kind of dish typically requires a grill, but because Brava’s lamps can heat up so quickly the corn gets nicely charred on the Brava Metal Tray. Serve this at your next Summer dinner party.
- Baba Ganoush: Eggplants are in season during the Summer, and Brava Chef Erin loves to use them in Baba Ganoush, a savory and smoky eggplant dip. To make, cook eggplant on the Brava Metal Tray until soft and smoky. Once the eggplants are cooked, mix with creamy tahini, garlic, and lemon for the ultimate Summer recipe. Serve with pita, crackers, or slather it onto a wrap or sandwich!
- Crispy Okra: Fresh okra starts popping up at the farmer’s markets and grocery stores during the Summer, and Brava Chef Erin loves to crisp it up in the Brava! To make, halve okra lengthwise, arrange on the Brava Glass Tray, and press that green button! Serve alongside roasted proteins to round out a meal, or simply enjoy as a crunchy snack.
New Blog Posts:
- French Toast Muffins: Watch Brava Chef Travis make French Toast Muffins so you can make a sweet breakfast the whole family can enjoy! Cubed up bread is mixed with sugar and spices and finished with a streusel topping before baking in the Brava Muffin Tin. Tune in on the Brava Home Facebook page on Fridays at 2pm for more cooking episodes with Brava Chef Travis!
- Herbed Evergreen Chicken Enchiladas: Looking for dinner inspiration? Watch Chef George Duran make Brava Enchiladas! Chef George assembles shredded chicken enchiladas in the Brava Chef’s Pan with green tomatillo sauce, cheese, and herbs for a comforting meal. The formal recipe will be released soon, so be sure to watch this video to get a sneak peek! For more videos like this, be sure to watch Chef George Duran LIVE on Facebook, Mondays @ 1pm PT.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Added 4,5, and 6 Zones full options to the Green Beans ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Green Beans.