Cooler temperatures are here! We’re just getting started with soup recipes, roasted vegetables, and festive treats, and spoiler alert: they’re all delicious. Keep reading to find our new recipes and check in every Tuesday for more new releases.
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Slow Cooked Chicken Soup: Cozy up with a bowl of this Slow Cooked Chicken Soup in front of a crackling fire. This recipe has all of the elements of the classic: chicken, broth, carrots, celery, aromatic onions, garlic, and herbs. The best part? Everything comes together at the press of a button in the Chef’s Pan. Serve with fresh herbs and buttery toast.
- Maple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Fall Vegetables: Pork tenderloin and vegetables get the ultimate seasonal Fall treatment in this recipe. Squash, fennel, and shallots combine for a caramelized vegetable base before the pork tenderloin is roasted with a maple glaze. This recipe will make your kitchen smell incredible while cooking in the Brava Square Pan.
- Halloween Monster Cookies: Halloween Monster Cookies are a fun treat and a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy. Chef Erin uses M&Ms® and Kit Kats® in the dough before baking on the Brava Metal Tray, but feel free to use your favorites. Press candy corn into the cookies right after baking for a festive twist.
New Blog Posts:
- Brava Partners With Nielsen-Massey Vanillas: Brava is partnering with Nielsen-Massey to help you make your baking game even more delicious. Plus, we’re sharing an exclusive contest for our Brava community members – join our private Facebook community to see how you can enter!
- Get to know your Brava Chefs: Chef George Duran recently kicked off a new Facebook live series: Get to Know Your Brava Chefs. In the latest episode, Chef George and Chef Annie talk about their love of seasonal cooking and a day in the life of a Brava chef. Tune in Mondays at 1pm on Facebook for more episodes.
- How to make Grandma’s Meatloaf: Chef Erin shows us how to make this nostalgic and classic meatloaf recipe with two secret ingredients. Ok, we’ll give you a hint – one of the ingredients is BACON. Need we say more?