November ushers in the peak of the fall season. It’s a time for reflection. For family. For gratitude and giving thanks. Our ideas of food at this time are often overshadowed by Thanksgiving, America’s most famous food holiday. Stay tuned because we’re creating a comprehensive Brava Thanksgiving Guide that will include recipes, menus and inspiration for your Thanksgiving celebration.
In the meantime, there are so many other wonderful recipes to explore! Our menu celebrates this seasonal bounty while you can still enjoy the colors and flavors of fall. Soon the gold, orange and brown hues will succumb to the cold, harsh grip of winter. But not yet.
There’s still time to cook. To make memories. To make the most of the season before it’s gone.
– Brava Chef Travis
Breakfast & Brunch
Seasonal Starters & Sides
- Roasted Squash Salad with Crispy Bacon and Maple Vinaigrette
- Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Maple Ketchup
- Roasted Delicata Squash Salad with Pomegranate and Pumpkin Seeds
- Pull Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread
What’s For Dinner
- Crispy Chicken Breasts
- Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Fall Vegetables
- Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- Brava Chopped Salad