You’ll find plenty of inspiration from our new recipes this week. From Pasta with Sausage, Peppers, and Onions, to Garlic Naan, and an Easy Chocolate Cake, these weeknight-friendly recipes will fuel your cooking all month long. Keep reading to find our new recipes and check in every Tuesday for more new releases.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Pasta with Sausage, Peppers, and Onions: Say hello to your new favorite quick and easy dinner. Sausage, peppers, and onions cook at the same time on the Metal Tray to make the flavorful base of this dish. Enjoy with cooked pasta and your favorite red sauce, and dinner is served!
- Garlic Naan: This Garlic Naan cooks quickly on the Metal Tray, which helps the naan get crispy edges, no tandoor required. Serve with melted butter and garlic and enjoy with Chef Erin’s Butter Chicken to round out the meal.
- Easy Chocolate Cake: Chef Travis designed this recipe to be just as easy as making a cake from a box. With basic pantry ingredients and no mixer required, this treat is as simple as can be. Make the frosting while the cake bakes in the Square Pan, or use your favorite store-bought frosting as a shortcut.
- How to Cook Basic Brava Combos: Brava’s Combo programs enable any customer to cook different ingredients on the same tray at the same time. Watch this quick refresher on how to get the best results in the Brava and try the magic for yourself!
- Salmon, Bok Choy, and Shiitakes: Salmon, Bok Choy, and Shiitake mushrooms cook at the press of a button on the Glass Tray in this recipe, which makes both dinner prep and cleanup a breeze. Enjoy with our Soy-vinegar dipping sauce for added flavor.
Changes: Every week we send new updates to your Brava. Here are the latest changes:
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.