This week is all about Cinco de Mayo! Crispy Air-Fried Chicken Tacos, Mexican Street Corn, and Mexican Rice are ideal for your Cinco celebrations. Check back every Tuesday for more tasty Brava updates.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Crispy Air-Fried Chicken Tacos: Crispy, cheesy, melty, savory – need we say more? This recipe uses Brava’s Air Fry feature and comes together on the Metal Tray, which means maximum crispiness, no deep frying required. Enjoy with your favorite salsa.
- Mexican Street Corn (Elote): Here, corn is charred on the Metal Tray, then coated in a mixture of sour cream chili powder, and lime zest. Enjoy with lots of fresh lime, cilantro, and crumbled cotija cheese.
- Mexican Rice: This simple and flavorful recipe from Chef Erin will be a new favorite. Here, tomatoes, onions, garlic, broth, and tomato paste lend major flavor while rice cooks in the Chef’s Pan. Enjoy with tacos, fajitas, or enchiladas.
- Slow Cooked Barbacoa: Barbacoa is a traditional Mexican stewed meat dish that is flavored with chilies and an array of spices. Brava Chef Erin makes Barbacoa using Brava’s Slow Cook feature in the Chef’s Pan until it’s tender. Serve on it’s own or in tacos, quesadillas, or breakfast burritos!
- Charred Corn Salad: No grill required for this recipe – just your Metal Tray! Learn how to make this delicious charred corn salad with crispy bacon and spicy jalapeños, and serve it up at your next dinner.