Our customers love creating their own recipes in the Brava, and we’re excited to share that we’re making it easier than ever! We’re launching new Custom Cook templates to give you more flexibility when designing your own custom cook. Each template guides you through creating, saving, and sharing your own custom cook. Keep reading to get the templates, learn how they work, and to see Chef Erin walk through how to use them in our tutorial videos.
How to use the Templates:
Have a family cookie recipe that you would like to make in Brava? Click on the baking template at the end of this article and follow the below instructions. It’s that easy! To use these templates, follow the instructions below (we also highly recommend following the instructions in each template as these are more specific to each type of cook).
- To search for a specific custom cook template, click on the “Custom Cooks” tab on the recipe search page of the Brava website or app. Alternatively, search for “Brava Chef Erin” on the “Custom Cooks” tab on the search page of the Brava website or app. Click on her profile. All of the custom cook templates will be available there.
- Save a custom cook to your Brava account by clicking on the “+” icon underneath the title on the Brava website or app.
- On the Brava, create a copy of this custom cook (click on the ellipses on the upper right-hand corner then select “copy”). Since you cannot edit the template, it’s important you make a copy so you can edit your custom cook.
- Change the name of the custom cook to your recipe’s name.
- Tap the recipe steps to edit them. You can adjust the time, add a new step, delete a step, and/or change the order of steps. If you are using a manual mode (bake, sear, air fry, dehydrate) you can adjust the temperature, too. If you are using a Brava recipe (i.e. chicken breasts, broccoli, etc.) you can’t edit the power level but you can edit the time by using the personalization slider.
- Click on “Top: Unused” and select the tray-type for your recipe if you will be cooking on the top shelf for your first step. Click on “Bottom: Unused” and select the tray-type for your recipe if you will be cooking on the bottom shelf for your first step.
- Log in to your Brava Chef profile on the Brava website or app. It’s much easier (and faster!) to type recipe instructions on the app or website vs. typing on Brava’s touchscreen.
- Navigate to your custom cooks and open your custom cook.
- Click on the edit button.
- Fill out the details below the dashed line as you see fit.
- Once completed, delete the instructions above the dashed line
You can find all of the templates currently available below: