The Brava Egg Tray is one of our best-selling accessories. Beyond eggs done to perfection at the push of a button, the Egg Tray can make morning muffins and pancakes and dessert-y things too. Below find a Brava-chef-approved checklist of what to try first, then see what ingredients and recipes our customers make most.
First Items to Try
- Eggs: Whether you prefer jammy yolks or runny, Fried Eggs or Poached Eggs can be cooked to your liking with the personalization slider. Dollop salsa or pesto and top with cheese for extra flavor. Try our Pesto Fried Eggs or Individual Shakshukas to see the magic.
- Breakfast Sandwiches: Toast bread and fry eggs at the same time with our popular Two Tray Cook.
- Mini Pancakes: Forget flipping! Mini Pancake Muffins just require 3 steps. Pick the recipe, load the tray, and press the green button. Dutch Babies are another popular cook.
- Dessert: Restaurant favorites like Molten Chocolate Cakes slide right out of each well.
- Custom Cooks: Don’t miss recipes made by the community! Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies, Baked Oats, Andrew’s Breakfast Sandwich, and Korean Egg Bread are good places to start.
Most Popular Ingredients
- Fried Eggs: “Brava Fried Eggs came out perfect and delicious! (I used the fried egg setting on medium).” — Patricia
- Poached Eggs
- Eggs and Wheat Toast
- Scrambled Egg Bites
- Mini Pancake Muffins
- Eggs and Bacon
- Eggs Benedict with English Muffins
- Eggs and Frozen Sausage Patties
- Eggs and Frozen Waffles
Most Popular Recipes
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich: “Today, I made the bacon egg and cheese breakfast. I used Whole Foods rustic country white bread instead of English muffins. Everything was perfect; the toast was lightly crisped and crunchy but not overdone or hard. Eggs turned out perfectly.” — Joanne
- Egg White Frittatas
- Lunch Box Frittatas
- Open-Faced Prosciutto and Egg Sandwich
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes
- Cheesy Zucchini Egg Bites
- Greek Yogurt and Blueberry Mini Pancake Muffins
- Banana Split Pancakes
- Prosciutto Egg Cups
- Dutch Babies