Everyone goes crazy for pumpkin when the weather cools down and we get it – it’s quintessential Fall coziness. Many baking recipes call for pumpkin spice – skip a trip to the store and make it yourself. We’ll bet you already have all of the ingredients on hand.
Brava Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice or ground cloves
- In small bowl, stir together cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice or cloves. Use in baking recipes that call for Pumpkin Spice, and store in an airtight container.