Whether you like sweet or savory, Sweet Potato Toast is the perfect vehicle for your favorite toast toppings. Not only is this recipe vegan, gluten-free and paleo-friendly,
Sweet Potato Toast
A delicious carb-free sweet potato toast recipe inspired by Kale and Chocolate! Easy and filling – these sweet potato toasts are perfect for your next packed lunch!
- 1 medium sweet potato
- ½ ripe avocado (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 5 thin slices radish
- 5 sprigs mint
- ½ teaspoon hemp seeds
- Tahini Sauce
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup raspberry jam
- 5 slices banana
- 5 slices strawberry
- 1 tablespoon granola
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- ½ cup tahini paste
- ⅓ cup warm water
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Brava Metal Tray
Roast Sweet Potato
- Place sweet potato lengthwise in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
Select Cook → Vegetables → Sweet Potatoes / Yams (or Search → Sweet Potatoes) → Whole → 1 Potato on your Oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Make Tahini Sauce
- Combine all ingredients for Tahini Sauce in a blender base.
- Blend on high for two minutes. You may need to pause blending and use a long-handled spoon or spatula to break up the thick part of the sauce once every 20-30 seconds; this will keep it from clogging your blender blades.
Assemble Sweet Potato Toasts
- Split baked sweet potato in half. Each half will serve as the toast base.
- For first half, arrange avocado pieces along length of sweet potato. Drizzle tahini sauce over top of avocado pieces. Garnish with radish slices, mint sprigs, and hemp seeds.
- For the second half, spread peanut butter, then raspberry jam on sweet potato half. Shingle strawberry and banana slices along the length of sweet potato on top of peanut butter and jam. Garnish with cacao nibs and granola.
Give this recipe a go and let us know how it turns out by using #bravalife in any post on social!