This week, we’ve released some new Brava features and new recipes from easy breakfast to dinner-party worthy dishes. Chef George Duran has created flavorful meals that have become favorites at Brava HQ. Keep these ideas in your back pocket for your next trip to the grocery store.
Sheet Pan Pancake: This comes together in 10 minutes in our Brava metal tray. We added blueberries to the batter and topped with lemon zest and homemade whipped cream after baking. Feel free to add your favorite toppings — you can’t go wrong!
New Multi-Step Recipes:
- Kofta Kebabs: Mix ground beef with spices, form them onto kebabs, and quickly cook in the Brava. Serve with thick yogurt, lemon wedges, and fresh herbs to pull it all together.
- Sundried Tomatoes: Tomatoes were originally sun-dried to preserve and enjoy when they were out of season. Preparing sun-dried tomatoes the traditional way can take up to 12 days, while in the Brava, they take about four hours. Fold them into pasta or top over eggs or salad.
- Added Shelf Detection to all Asparagus Combos.
- Added Shelf Detection to all Baby Broccoli Combos.
- Added Shelf Detection to all Onions and Peppers Combos.
- Added Shelf Detection to all Bok Choy Combos.