This week, we’re releasing a new Multi-Step Recipe and a new Combo Recipe. Chef George Duran created a crowd pleasing party snack for game days and beyond. On the breakfast front, our latest Combo puts a spin on Eggs Benedict that comes together in less than 10 minutes.
New Multi-Step Recipe:
- Loaded Tater Tot Kebabs: Chef George’s latest recipe is his take on tater tot nachos (or tatchos). Serving them on skewers makes it easier for guests to grab and snack.
- Eggs Benedict with English Muffins: Eggs poach on the top shelf in the Brava egg tray while English muffins toast on the bottom. Add hollandaise sauce (or hot sauce) after cooking for an impressive breakfast in a pinch.
- Increased the lamp intensity for the Fish Sticks: 2 Zones preset to cook more evenly.
- Increased the lamp intensity for the Frozen Taquitos: 6 Frozen Taquitos preset to cook more evenly.
- Increased the lamp intensity for the Frozen Taquitos: 8 Frozen Taquitos preset to cook more evenly.
Note: If using the Cook Slider for these 3 presets, reset the slider to 0% to avoid potential overcooking.
- Fixed various bolding inconsistencies in recipe instructions.
Added shelf detection to the following items:
- All Broccoli Combos
- All Brussels Sprouts Combos