Due to recent world events, Brava employees are now working remotely. As a result, today will mark the last of the traditional weekly recipe releases until we return to the office. But don’t worry! We are sharing new content from our home kitchens every day to help you make easy, delicious meals at home during these tough times. Even though official recipe development has ceased during this period, the culinary team will continue to release Custom Cooks, Two Tray Cooks, Ingredients, and Combos on our social channels, blog, and weekly emails.
We are committed to providing relevant recipes and hacks to Brava customers during this crisis. Please share your cooking needs with us on social media or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can continue to respond to your requests.
Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower: Chef George Duran’s latest recipe responds to a customer request for creative ways to flavor veggies! For this recipe, roasted cauliflower is tossed in a spicy honey vinaigrette after the cook.
- Changed the “Honey Roasted Carrots” recipe name to “Roasted Carrots” on the Brava.
- Fixed various bolding and text inconsistencies in recipe instructions.
- Fixed various recipes not appearing when using the correct filter in Search.
- Fixed minor issues with recipe placement in the Cook tile.
- Added Shelf Detection to various recipes.