This week is all about festive 4th of July recipes! Brava Chef Travis curated the ultimate holiday menu, and our culinary team is also sharing custom cooks that are perfect for all of your weekend festivities. Keep reading for more details, and check back every Tuesday for more Brava updates!
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Shake Shack Burger: The classic Shake Shack burger is now easier to make than you think thanks to your Brava! Chef George Duran uses the Brava Metal Tray to achieve that classic sear on the outside of a burger we love. Remember to customize it to your liking with extra ingredients like bacon! This recipe is for 4 burgers but can be easily adjusted to two.
- Baked Beans: These Baked Beans from Brava Chef Erin are both sweet and savory, and would make the perfect side dish for any BBQ! Chef Erin uses bacon to give this dish depth of flavor and smokiness. This recipe comes together in the Brava Chef’s Pan, which doubles as a serving vessel. Serve alongside BBQ Baby Back Ribs or BBQ Rubbed Tri-Tip for a classic Summer cookout.
- Whoopie Pies: It wouldn’t be a 4th of July menu without Whoopie Pies from Brava Chef Erin! Chef Erin bakes the chocolate cakes in the Brava Egg Tray before cutting each cake in half and filling with marshmallow fluff. Save this quintessential 4th of July treat for your menu this weekend!
New Blog Posts:
- Brava Omelettes: Making an omelette has never been easier than in the Brava! To make, simply beat 4 eggs with a pinch of salt and add in your favorite fillings. Watch Chef Travis make Brava omelettes three ways in the Brava Square Pan! Tune in on the Brava Home Facebook page on Fridays at 2pm for more cooking episodes with Brava Chef Travis.
- Potato Chip Spanish Tortilla: Chef George Duran makes his take on Tortilla Española, a signature dish from Spain with eggs and potatoes. Watch Chef George make this recipe in the Brava Egg Tray as a sneak peek before we release the formal recipe soon! For more videos like this, be sure to watch Chef George Duran LIVE on Facebook, Mondays @ 1pm PT.
- Added 4,5, and 6 Zones full options to the Eggplant ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Eggplant when using the 1/2 inch rounds cut option.