This week is all about celebrating seasonal Summer ingredients. Our chefs love Summer for the warm weather and longer days, but mostly because of the incredible produce. Keep reading for seasonal recipes, new Brava ingredients and updates, and as always, the latest episodes of our Facebook Live series. Check back every Tuesday for more new releases!
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Roasted Tomato Caprese: Tomato season peaks in California around August, when they are best enjoyed raw. Until then, Brava Chef Annie roasts cherry tomatoes on the Brava Metal Tray, which concentrates their sweetness and adds a punch of umami flavor. Want to take your caprese salad to the next level? Arrange roasted tomatoes on a platter with fresh mozzarella and torn basil, or on top of toasted baguette for a more substantial Summer appetizer!
- Zucchini Cakes: Brava Chef Erin created the easiest way to use up all of that Summer zucchini – savory Zucchini Cakes! Chef Erin grates zucchini and combines it with fresh herbs and feta before cooking on the Brava Metal Tray. They’re crispy, herby, salty from the hint of feta, and absolutely delicious! Serve as an appetizer with plain yogurt and a squeeze of lemon.
- Greek Artichokes: Brava Chef Erin loves when artichokes come into season! She keeps things simple and prepares artichokes with dill, garlic, and lemon, and braises them in the Brava Chef’s Pan. This recipe is savory, fresh, and delicious served alongside roasted chicken. Plus? It can be served warm or room temperature, so it’s easy to make ahead.
- Brava Reheat Tutorial: Brava Chef Andrew recently kicked off the first episode of our new tutorial series on Facebook Live! In this episode, Brava Chef Andrew explains one of the most popular cook modes on Brava, Reheat. For more Facebook Lives with Chef Andrew, tune in Wednesdays at 2pm PST.
- Brava Air-fry Tutorial: Did you know that Brava has an Air-Fry feature? Join Brava Chef Andrew as he breaks down what Brava Air-Fry is all about.
- Trader Joe’s BBQ Rub Salmon: Put that TJ’s spice blend to work with Chef George Duran’s seared Salmon recipe, cooked on the Metal Tray.
- Added 4,5, and 6 Zones full options to the Cremini Mushrooms ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Cremini Mushrooms when using the 1/2 inch slices cut option.