This week is all about crowd-pleasing recipes, whether you’re looking for ways to spice up roasted vegetables or you’re craving something sweet. We’re also sharing video tutorials you won’t want to miss, from healthy baking tips to creating a Custom Cook recipe on your Brava! Check back every Tuesday to get the latest new releases.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon and Tahini Dressing: Looking for ways to switch up roasted vegetables? Save this recipe from Brava Chef Erin! Roasted cauliflower gets a punch of flavor with a lemon and tahini dressing in this easy, flavorful recipe. Once the cauliflower is done roasting on the Brava Metal Tray, drizzle with dressing and top with raisins, pistachios, and fresh herbs to serve.
- Chicken and Rice (Arroz con Pollo): Arroz con Pollo is a savory dish of chicken, rice, vegetables, and spices with origins spanning from Spain to the Dominican Republic. Chef George Duran makes this dish in his Brava Chef’s Pan for an easy dinner any night of the week!
- Flourless Chocolate Soufflé: Brava Chef Travis made flourless chocolate soufflés regularly while working in the pastry department of fine dining restaurants. Now, he’s adapted the recipe for anyone to make on the Brava Metal Tray! Soufflés are famously tricky to make at home because many people open their ovens to check on them while baking, which causes them to collapse. With Brava, simply follow the recipe and press that green button! No need to open the door while baking since you can check the progress of your soufflés on your app or on your Brava touch-screen. Save this dessert recipe for the next time that sweet tooth strikes.
- Brava Brownie Bakeoff: Brava Chef Annie and Chef Vanessa Musi, a professional pastry chef with an emphasis on healthy baking, went live on Instagram to bake brownies together, two different ways. Chef Annie baked Brava’s classic Brownie recipe while Chef Vanessa baked her famous Paleo brownie recipe – both baked in the Brava Square Pan. Watch the replay starting at 2 minutes in to learn how to make both recipes and learn more about baking in the Brava!
- Brava Custom Cook Tutorial: Brava’s unique Custom Cook feature allows anyone to create their own Brava recipes, share them, and download other owner’s Custom Cooks. Customers have been asking for a tutorial on this popular feature, and Brava Chef Andrew went live to break down everything you need to know! Watch his replay to get the scoop, and tune in Wednesday at 2pm PT for his next live tutorial episode.
- Brava Shrimp Scampi: Shrimp Scampi is a popular dish at Italian restaurants, and Chef George Duran makes it easier than ever to make in the Brava! Shrimp, garlic, butter, and fresh herbs come together for a quick and easy dinner on the Brava Metal Tray. Serve over pasta, or with some crusty baguette slices to soak up all of that delicious leftover sauce on the tray!
- Added 4,5, and 6 Zones full options to the Butternut Squash ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Butternut Squash when using the 1/2 inch pieces cut option.
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.