The team at Brava has been working creatively to test, photograph, and launch new recipes while working remotely these last few months, and we are so excited to share that starting this week, we are releasing new recipes again! We’ll also continue to share new custom cooks, cooking tutorial videos, and new ingredients. Check back every Tuesday for the latest updates!
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to push them directly to your Brava!
- Slow Cooked Egg Bites: Egg Bites are wildly popular at coffee shops and we get the hype! They are velvety smooth, filling, and easy to eat on-the-go. Now you can make them in the Brava! These egg bites are studded with crispy bacon and shredded cheese, and they are endlessly riff-able! Swap in your favorite ingredients into the mixture before cooking in the Brava Muffin Tin.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Shrimp Scampi: Chef George Duran created a Shrimp Scampi recipe that may make The Olive Garden blush. It’s garlicky, buttery, and coated in breadcrumbs, need we say more? The whole dish comes together in less than 15 minutes on the Brava Metal Tray – that’s faster than takeout!
- Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes: There is nothing more comforting than a baked potato, except for a TWICE baked potato! Chef George Duran makes this decadent dish on the Brava Metal Tray. Top with crispy bacon, shredded cheese, and the rest of your favorite baked potato fixings.
- Coconut and Pineapple Rice Pudding: This easy dessert from Brava Chef Erin is reminiscent of a Piña Colada. Coconut, pineapple, and rice come together for a tropical dessert that happens to be vegan and gluten-free! To make, toast coconut flakes on the Brava Metal Tray, and cook the rice pudding in the Brava Chef’s Pan.
New Blog Posts:
- Brava’s August Menu: The August menu celebrates the Brava Chef’s Pan, the kitchen workhouse that can sear, slow-cook, bake, braise, and more.
- Brava Scallops – 4 Ways: Learn how to make scallops in the Brava from our very own expert, Chef Travis. Chef Travis breaks down how to cook scallops that are seared on the outside, and tender on the inside. Plus, he’s sharing a few of his favorite flavor pairings. Watch this replay to learn all of his tips, and tune in Fridays at 2pm PT on Facebook for more episodes.
- Garlic and Butter Crusted Salmon: Just when we thought Brava salmon couldn’t get any better, Chef George Duran baked it with garlic, butter, and a breadcrumb crust! Watch the replay of this Facebook Live episode to learn how to make this foolproof dinner recipe on the Brava Metal Tray. Tune in Mondays at 1pm PT on Facebook for new episodes!
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes: