This week we’re sharing crave-worthy recipes including ghee and summer pesto. Don’t be surprised if you’ll want to favorite each of these dishes. Check back every Tuesday for more Brava updates and new recipes!
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Ghee: You can now make Ghee in the Brava! Ghee is simply butter that has been heated to the point of separating the water and milk solids, which imparts a nutty aroma and flavor. Ghee also has a higher smoke point than butter, which makes it great for high-heat cooking in the Brava. This recipe comes to us from Elliot, a member of our Brava community. Elliot initially shared his recipe for making ghee in the Brava Loaf Pan as a custom cook, but it was so popular that we turned it into a Brava recipe!
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Brava Basil Pesto: Summer is peak Basil season! Chef Annie loves to use this seasonal herb in Brava Basil Pesto. The best part? This recipe comes together faster than the time it takes to preheat a traditional oven. To make, quickly toast walnuts on the Brava Metal Tray before folding into the pesto mixture. Use on pasta, in place of salad dressing, drizzled onto roasted vegetables, proteins, or even pizza!
- Ginger Scallion Chicken: Brava Chef Erin makes Ginger Scallion Chicken once and repurposes the leftovers in grain bowls all week long! To make, combine all ingredients in the Brava Chef’s Pan and press that green button. Once the cook is done, shred the chicken and serve with a bright ginger scallion sauce.
- Shortcut Brava Donuts: Chef George Duran gets it; you want donuts now, but don’t have the time to make them from scratch. Treat yourself to Shortcut Brava Donuts! To make, shape store-bought dough, arrange on the Brava Metal Tray, and press that green button! Once the cook is done, slather the baked donuts with a buttery, cinnamon sugar mixture.
New Blog Posts:
- Spotlight: Exau Olive Oil: Everything you’ve wondered about olive oil, broken down by the Exau Olive Oil founders, who just so happen to love their Brava. Tune in on the Brava Instagram page this Fri, August 14th at 4pm PT for a fun live event!
- Brava Q&A: Chef Travis and Shyam, two members of the Brava team, went live for an “Ask me Anything” event. Our customers chimed in live, and our team provided detailed responses to your burning questions. Watch the replay, and tune in on Facebook Wednesday, 8/12 at 12pm PT for the next episode with Brava Chef Andrew to learn all about Brava’s unique Sear function!
- Porter Road NY Strip Steak: If you haven’t made a Porter Road steak in Brava, you’re missing out! Watch Chef George cook a medium rare steak in the Brava that’s seared on the outside, and tender on the inside. Plus, Chef George breaks down everything you need to know about the Brava x Porter Road Curated Meat Box that ships right to your door. Tune in Mondays at 1pm PT on Facebook for new episodes!
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes: