A great recipe doesn’t have to take hours of prep in the kitchen, and this week is all about easy dishes that pack a ton of flavor. Check back every Tuesday for more Brava updates and new recipes!
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp and Cherry Tomatoes: Brava Chef Erin riffs on the Brava Shrimp and Cherry Tomato combo by adding garlic and red chili flakes before cooking. Serve on it’s own, with pasta, over greens for a quick salad, or with creamy polenta, as Chef Erin has done here. This easy recipe comes together in 7 minutes on the Brava Metal Tray. Show us what you’re making with Brava Combos and Three Zone Cooks for the rest of the month for a chance to win a Metal Tray Bundle! Visit our Instagram for entry details.
- Breakfast Pizza: Chef George Duran takes Brava pizza to the next level with the addition of eggs, bacon, potatoes, and green onions for the ultimate breakfast pizza. The best part? This recipe comes together in 8 minutes. That’s less time than it takes to preheat your oven. To make, roll out store-bought dough on the Brava Metal Tray, add your toppings, and press that green button.
- Gluten-Free Monster Cookies: These Gluten-Free Monster Cookies from Brava Chef Travis have been a hit in the Brava Home Facebook Community. They are studded with oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips, M&Ms®, and Reese’s Pieces. What’s not to love? Make the dough, shape into mounds on the Brava Metal Tray, and press that green button!
- Brava Happy Hour at Home – Negroni & Bruschetta: Last week Brava Chef Travis kicked off a new Facebook Live series, “Brava Happy Hour at Home”. Negronis with dehydrated orange slices and Roasted Tomato Bruschetta make staying home a whole lot more fun and delicious. Tune in on Fridays at 2pm PT on Facebook for more episodes.
- Brava Chicken, Leeks, and Potatoes: Chef George Duran could wax poetic about how much he loves Brava Combos and Three Zone Recipes. Exhibit A? This week, Chef George went live to make Brava Chicken with Leeks and Potatoes on the Brava Metal Tray. Tune in Mondays at 1pm PT on Facebook for more episodes with Chef George.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Trader Joe’s Marinated Spatchcocked Chicken
- Trader Joe’s Frozen Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Frozen Potstickers