This week we’re highlighting flavors from across the globe. Brava Banh Mi, Paella, and Miso Salmon are packed with flavor and sure to be a dinner win! Don’t want to make dinner from scratch? No problem. We’re also sharing some wildly popular items from Trader Joe’s, including the cult-favorite Cauliflower Gnocchi! Check back every Tuesday for more new releases.
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Lemongrass Pork Banh Mi: A Banh Mi is a popular Vietnamese sandwich typically made with marinated protein, pickled carrots and daikon, cilantro, and an umami-rich sauce. Chef Travis takes inspiration from local restaurant, Saigon Sandwich, as well as critically acclaimed chef, Andrea Nguyen, for a delicious take on the classic using the Brava Metal Tray.
- Paella: Paella is a popular Spanish dish that’s often flavored with saffron, which gives it that traditional yellow hue. Brava Chef Erin prepares this Paella with crispy chicken thighs, chorizo, and seafood for a delicious balance of savory flavors. This recipe uses the Chef’s Pan to crisp the rice at the bottom of the pan, one of the hallmarks of a good Paella.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Miso Salmon with Broccoli: Brava Chef Erin dresses up the Salmon and Broccoli combo with a miso glaze for added umami and sweetness. Make on the Brava Glass Tray and serve over your favorite starchy base to make it more of a meal. We love it with rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa!
New Blog Posts:
- Why Baking is Better in the Brava: We’re sharing the top 5 reasons baking is better in the Brava, plus a few tasty recipes for good measure!
- How to Air Fry in the Brava: Chef George Duran loves Brava’s Air Fry feature for quick recipes with seriously crispy results. Catch the replay of his Facebook Live to learn how to make Brava Onion Rings and Brava Shortcut Donuts . Tune in Mondays at 1pm PT on Facebook for more episodes with Chef George.
- Brava Breakfast Tacos: Brava Chef Travis gets back to his Texas roots by making Brava Breakfast Tacos! Watch Chef Travis share his tips for making quick, delicious breakfast tacos three ways in the Brava Square Pan. Tune on Fridays at 2pm PT on Facebook for more episodes.
- All About Brava Baking: You already know that Brava can sear, slow cook, air fry, dehydrate, crisp better than anything else in the kitchen. Did you know Brava bakes better than a conventional oven, too? Watch Brava Chef Andrew break down everything you need to know about baking in the Brava in his most recent Facebook tutorial.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.