Shepherd’s Pie, Chicken Quesadilla – the comfort food gang’s all here! Don’t let the week pass you by without making these savory recipes from our chefs. Keep reading to find our new recipes and ingredient programs, and check in every Tuesday for more updates.
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Shepherd’s Pie: Shepherd’s Pie is a classic dish of braised meat and vegetables with mashed potatoes. Cook this hearty dish on crisp nights for instant comfort. While there are regional variations, Shepherd’s Pie always starts by cooking ground meat, such as lamb or beef. Once the meat is browned in the Brava Chef’s Pan, it’s stewed with aromatic vegetables and topped with mashed potatoes, and baked until the potatoes are nicely browned with crispy bits along the edges.
- Chicken Quesadilla: The classic Brava quesadilla gets a delicious upgrade with rotisserie chicken and salsa. Thanks to the Brava Metal Tray, this Chicken Quesadilla gets seriously crispy edges, no flipping required! Keep this recipe on hand after Thanksgiving – it’s an easy way to repurpose leftover turkey. Serve with guacamole, more salsa, or any of your favorite fixings.
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese: Chef Travis breaks down how to make this next-level Ultimate Grilled Cheese recipe in the Brava. Make this recipe on the Brava Metal Tray stat and thank us later.
- Zucchini Bread: It’s baking season, so what better time to make Zucchini Bread? Chef Erin teaches us how to make this tasty treat in the Loaf Pan. It has the right balance of moisture, warmth from spices, and sweetness. Fold in chocolate chips for a fun twist.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Added 4, 5, and 6 Zones full options to the Bacon ingredient.
- Users can now cook 2 full trays of Bacon when using the Bacon Strips option.