Did someone say dinner party food? Our chefs did! Meet our recipe lineup this week: Brava Chex Mix, Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip, and Gingerbread Quick Bread. While the celebrations may be smaller this year, they will be just as delicious thanks to the Brava. Check back every Tuesday for more tasty updates!
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Brava Chex® Mix:: If you love a good snack to pair with a holiday cocktail, this recipe is for you. Chex® cereal and other crunchy fixings are coated in a blend of savory ingredients before baking for a major punch of flavor. Once everything comes together on the metal and glass trays, grab your cocktail shaker, put on the holiday tunes, and get snacking.
- Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip: Make this classic appetizer anytime you’re looking for a crowd-pleasing side dish. This recipe is served warm with crispy golden brown bits on top. It’s cheesy, melty, and oh so savory. This dish comes together in the Brava Square Pan, which can conveniently be used for serving. Enjoy with crackers or baguette slices.
- Gingerbread Quick Bread: This tasty dessert is sure to get you into the holiday spirit. Loaded with warm spices and topped with a sweet and creamy cream cheese frosting, Gingerbread Quick Bread the perfect treat for a cold winter day. Not to mention, your house will smell like Christmas while it bakes in Brava Loaf Pan.
- One Pot Shredded Chicken: Make One Pot Shredded Chicken in the Chef’s Pan and repurpose it in quesadillas, bowls, wraps, salads, sandwiches, tacos, and more.
- Almond Chocolate Chunk Biscotti: It’s baking season, which means it’s the ideal time to make biscotti. Chef Erin shows us how to make this special recipe on the Brava Metal Tray.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Added 1/2″ cut option to the Yukon Gold Potatoes ingredient.
- You can now cook 1, 2, and 3 Zones full of 1/2″ Yukon Gold pieces.
- Removed the Popcorn recipe for additional tuning.
- Due to user feedback we have removed this recipe to do additional tuning and adjusting of this recipe.