The holidays are here and they just got tastier with our new recipes. This week we’re dialing up the comfort with Garlic Bread Pizza, Lasagna, and homemade Cinnamon Rolls. This marks the last release of 2020 – what a year! We’re so grateful that you’re a part of this community and we look forward to sharing more tasty updates in the new year.
We’re sending our warm wishes this holiday season, and wishing you a very happy New Year.
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Garlic Bread Pizza: Why choose between garlic bread and pizza when you can enjoy both? This idea comes to us from a student at Boston College, who won a pizza contest when visiting Brava HQ (when we were still able to have gatherings). As a grand prize for winning, Chef Travis Brava-tized this tasty recipe. It’s cheesy, garlicky, and comes together in 15 minutes on the Metal Tray.
- Brava Lasagna: Brava Lasagna is pure comfort food. Layers of savory ragu, cheese, and thick lasagna noodles come together in the Chef’s Pan in this Italian-American classic. This is one of Chef Andrew’s favorite recipes to make from scratch. It’s fun to assemble and it’ll be sure to become a new favorite in your home, too. Buon Appetito!
- Cinnamon Rolls: Few things are better than freshly baked cinnamon rolls, it’s no wonder that they are a bakery favorite. The best part? You can bake them in the Brava Chef’s Pan! Chef Annie prepares the dough in the morning and bakes the cinnamon rolls around brunch time, but she also shares how to make the dough at night and bake the rolls the next morning. No matter what you do, don’t skimp on the cream cheese frosting to pull it all together.
- Brava Bolognese: This recipe is the epitome of a Sunday cooking project. Chef Travis shares his tips for making Brava Bolognese and trust us, you’ll want to make it this holiday season.
- How to Cook a Perfect Steak: Brava steak is easy enough to prepare on a weeknight and impressive enough for the holidays, too. Chef Travis breaks down his pro tips for making a perfectly seared Brava steak every time.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Adjusted the Braised Lemon Chicken Thighs recipe to have more gentle sear steps when crisping up the Chicken Thighs.
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.