There’s a lot to love about our new recipes this week. Our Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder and Oatmeal Cookie recipes are real charmers and sure to become new favorites. We’re also sharing recipes from our community, tips and tricks from our chefs, and our go-to special occasion recipes for Valentine’s Day.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder: This is an easy recipe to make once and repurpose into many different meals. To make, simply season pork shoulder with kosher salt and cook in the Chef’s Pan. After a few hours of low and slow cooking, shred the pork, toss with favorite sauce or spices, and enjoy in sandwiches, bowls, quesadillas, and more.
- Oatmeal Cookies: The best oatmeal cookies have a perfect balance of crispy edges and soft, chewy centers. Spoiler alert: Chef Travis delivered a recipe that checks all of these boxes. Follow the recipe as is for a classic cookie, or add your favorite fixings before baking on the Metal Tray. Chocolate chips, pecans, or peanut butter chips are all delicious additions.
New Blog Posts:
- Brava’s Valentine’s Day Menu: Valentine’s Day is almost here and we love any holiday that’s all about the food. To celebrate, we’re sharing some of our go-to special occasion dishes.
- Molten Chocolate Cakes: This dessert recipe from Chef George quickly became a customer favorite. Chef George breaks down how to make this treat in the Brava Egg Tray in 5 minutes. Save this recipe for Valentine’s Day.
- Breakfast Sandwich Cook-Off: Chef Travis and Chef Jaimie Laurita cooked together last week on Instagram live. Watch them make the Brava Open-Faced Prosciutto and Egg Sandwich two ways.
Creator Spotlight: In an effort to spotlight our incredible community, we’re sharing their stories, brands, and Brava-tized custom cook recipes.
- In celebration of Black History Month, we’ve partnered with Hawa Hassan to share two recipes from her cookbook “In Bibi’s Kitchen,” a collection of grandmothers’ recipes and stories from eight East African nations. Zanzibar Pilau (Rice Pilaf) and ndizi Kaanga (Fried Plantains) will introduce you to the flavorful traditions of the region. Stay tuned for more incredible recipes as we continue to celebrate.
Changes: Every week we send new updates to your Brava. Here are the latest changes: