Spring is almost here and we’re celebrating with fresh and flavorful dishes. Take your pick from Herby Roasted Chicken and Roasted Asparagus with Garlic and Lemon for dinner, or make them both. We’re also releasing a Corned Beef recipe just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. Keep reading to get the details, and check back every Tuesday for more Brava updates.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Herby Roasted Chicken: Fresh thyme, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and lemon zest add a fresh twist on classic roasted chicken. To make, mix herby marinade ingredients in a bowl, rub on whole chicken to evenly coat, and press the green button to roast on the Metal Tray.
- Roasted Asparagus with Garlic and Lemon: Garlic and lemon add a zesty punch to roasted asparagus. Make this recipe as an easy weeknight side, or make a larger batch on the metal and glass trays for Spring holiday celebrations.
- Corned Beef: Making Corned Beef in the Brava is as simple as pressing the green button! After a few hours of low and slow cooking in the Chef’s Pan, serve with your favorite festive sides and desserts.
New Blog Posts:
- St. Patrick’s Day Favorites: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with some of our favorite festive recipes! We’re keeping it easy with hearty mains like Corned Beef and Shepherd’s Pie, and simple sweets, like our famous Sugar Cookies.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Cookies: Use this preset ingredient program for any homemade or store-bought chilled cookie dough. This program does not require preheating, which means you’re 15 minutes away from two trays of freshly baked cookies, or less than 10 minutes away from one tray of cookies!
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.