We tried these 10 viral TikTok recipes in the Brava and spoiler alert: we’re hooked. Here’s what we’ve tried and what we’ll be cooking up next.
Tried & True TikTok Favorites
- Crunchwrap Supreme: Chef George takes notes from takeout favorites and Brava-tizes a Crunchwrap using the Brava Quesadilla Program.
- Shake Shack Smash Burger: What’s crispy, savory, and comes together at the press of a button? This Shake Shack style smash burger from Chef George. Don’t skimp on the secret sauce.
- Banana Bread: Banana Bread was the recipe star of the internet in 2020 and we’re still going strong. Try our classic recipe, or add chocolate chips like Chef George Duran.
- Birria Tacos: Birria tacos are having a moment, and Chef George uses Brava Air Fry to make a version that’s so crispy and juicy, it’ll rival your favorite local joint.
- Baked Oats: Blending oatmeal into a batter and baking it like a cake? Sign us up. This recipe uses the Egg Tray to make mini pancakes as a fun take on this trend.
- Tortilla Wrap Hack: Tortilla hack but make it sweet with classic s’mores ingredients and Nutella! Give the recipe a try and add in your favorite sweet ingredients.
- Sheet Pan Pizza Quesadilla: Good things happen when a pizza meets a quesadilla in the Brava. Follow Chef George’s tips for assembly and cook it using the Brava Quesadilla Program.
- Buttermilk Donuts: Need an excuse to make donuts from scratch without spending too much time? This is the recipe for you. Store-bought biscuit dough is an easy shortcut here.
- Dump and Bake Mac and Cheese: Just when we thought Mac and Cheese couldn’t get any better, Chef George made a recipe that doesn’t require cooking the pasta beforehand. Add bacon for extra flavor.
- Feta Pasta: You didn’t think we’d do a roundup of Tik Tok recipes and forget the most viral recipe of all, did you?! Try this insanely popular and delicious recipe in the Chef’s Pan or Square Pan.
What We’re Trying Next:
Keep an eye out for new takes on the Brava Omelette and other trending recipes on TikTok!