This week is all about Summer food made simpler in the Brava. Bratwurst with Onions and Peppers will be a cookout favorite, and Hand Pies are a must for dessert. We’re also sharing a big ingredient update that you don’t want to miss. Keep reading to get the scoop, and check back every Tuesday for more tasty updates.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Bratwurst with Onions and Peppers: Bratwurst, onions, and peppers come together with lots of flavorful fixings in our take on German-inspired bratwurst sandwich. Grainy mustard, ketchup, sauerkraut – the works!
- Hand Pies: Flaky, golden brown, and sweet from fresh fruit, Hand Pies are reminiscent of a pie baked from scratch but with half of the prep. Store-bought puff pastry is used here to make miniature, hand-held pies, hence the name. Any fresh, seasonal fruit works in this adaptable recipe.
Changes: Every week we send new updates to your Brava. Here are the latest changes:
- Updated the Hard Boiled Eggs recipe.
- This recipe now boils the eggs in water in the Loaf Pan instead of the Muffin Tin.
- Added Over Easy, Over Medium and Over Hard doneness options.
- The recipe now cooks 190% – 270% faster than the Muffin Tin version depending on the Egg Doneness chosen.
- This recipe has been changed to offer more options, better ease of use, faster cook time, and more consistent cooking.
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.