This week is all about Summer food made simpler in the Brava. Bratwurst with Onions and Peppers will be a cookout favorite, and Hand Pies are a must for dessert. We’re also sharing a big ingredient update that you don’t want to miss. Keep reading to get the scoop, and check back every Tuesday for more tasty updates.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Bratwurst with Onions and Peppers: Bratwurst, onions, and peppers come together with lots of flavorful fixings in our take on German-inspired bratwurst sandwich. Grainy mustard, ketchup, sauerkraut – the works!
- Hand Pies: Flaky, golden brown, and sweet from fresh fruit, Hand Pies are reminiscent of a pie baked from scratch but with half of the prep. Store-bought puff pastry is used here to make miniature, hand-held pies, hence the name. Any fresh, seasonal fruit works in this adaptable recipe.
Changes: Every week we send new updates to your Brava. Here are the latest changes:
- Updated the Hard Boiled Eggs recipe.
- This recipe now boils the eggs in water in the Loaf Pan instead of the Muffin Tin.
- Added Over Easy, Over Medium and Over Hard doneness options.
- The recipe now cooks 190% – 270% faster than the Muffin Tin version depending on the Egg Doneness chosen.
- This recipe has been changed to offer more options, better ease of use, faster cook time, and more consistent cooking.