It’s an important week – and Brava wants to celebrate our Black community and the recipes they are passionate about making in Brava. Keep reading for their favorite recipes, original video content, and be sure to follow them on social media to stay in the loop!
- Ebony of Brown Skin Beautiful – check out her blog for all things beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. We swoon over anything Ebony cooks in Brava, and she’s known to love Brava pizza night. Follow along on her Instagram and website.
- Larry Dorsch of the Youtube channel, TodayIFeelLike, is always tinkering with new gadgets and reviewing his best finds. We’re excited to be featured on his channel not once, not twice, but THREE times! See how Larry sets up his Brava, and stay for his breakdown of one of his favorites: Brava Fried Eggs.
- Athena Palmer is an American professional wrestler. You may know her from her performance name, Ember Moon. She’s wildly popular on Twitch, where she made Brava Mini Pancake Muffins on her live cooking show. Follow along on Instagram here.
- Grisel Paula of Boored Femme is known for reviews of her favorite tech products. See how she cooks up a delicious meal of steak, egg, and sweet potato fries in Brava on her YouTube channel, and subscribe to be the first to know when she publishes new content.
- Shawn Bunch is an American mixed martial artist, dad, and avid home cook with his Brava. Follow along on Instagram for a closer look at his behind the scenes.
- Michael J. Mitchell has been cooking up a STORM in his Brava and you can consider us impressed (and hungry). Follow along on Instagram @MikeTheCompass for more lifestyle and creative content from his life in Denver, Colorado.
- Lobster Mac n Cheese with Steven Moore of the @Trendy_Chef – yes please! Follow along for more creative and delicious recipes and videos.
- Just when we thought Mac & Cheese couldn’t get any better, community member Fern shared her Family Style Mac & Cheese custom cook. Follow along on her Instagram @Ferns.Nest to learn more about her cooking philosophy – spoiler alert, there will be tons of gardening and farming inspiration there, too!
- We’ve partnered with Hawa Hassan to share two recipes from her cookbook “In Bibi’s Kitchen,” a collection of grandmothers’ recipes and stories from eight East African nations. Zanzibar Pilau (Rice Pilaf) and ndizi Kaanga (Fried Plantains). Follow along on Instagram @HawaHassan for more recipes and behind the scenes of her life as a cookbook author.
Want to see what else our community is cooking? Join the Brava Home’s Facebook Community and follow along on Instagram. Share your Brava creations with the hashtag #BravaLife for a chance to be featured!