Amanda Haas is taking over and we are not mad about it! Today our taste buds get to enjoy a delicious Garlicky Tofu Scramble. Healthy AND delicious, what more could you ask for?
With green onions, garlic, bean sprouts and mint, this recipe will get you sprung up for spring!
Garlicky Tofu Scramble
Created by 3x Cookbook Author and a friend of Brava, Amanda Haas. We’ve adapted her recipe to cook to perfection in the Brava!
- 3 tablespoons fresh-pressed coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 green onions (white and green parts, thinly sliced on the bias)
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 15- oz package firm tofu (thoroughly drained, cut into ½-inch pieces)
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons mint (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (plus more as needed)
- Fish sauce for serving (optional)
- Cooked brown rice for serving (optional)
- Poached eggs for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
- Cooking Oil
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
Step 1: Prep Tofu mixture
In a medium bowl, toss together coconut oil, white parts of the green onions, garlic, tofu, and a pinch of salt.
Evenly spread tofu mixture in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Step 2: Cook Tofu Scramble
Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
Select “Garlicky Tofu Scramble” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Step 3: Finish & serve
When your food is done, return tofu mixture to same medium bowl and toss with mung beans, green parts of the green onions, mint, parsley and lime juice. Taste, adding fish sauce or additional lime juice, if desired.
Serve the scramble on its own or over brown rice with Brava poached eggs on top.
Give this recipe a try and let us know how it turns out by using #bravalife.