It’s been a long week… so what better way to celebrate than guilt free… yes guilt free Chocolate Coconut Brownies! We looooove baking in the Brava because rapid pre-heat means less time waiting for and more time treating yourself (which we are all about)!
Chocolate Coconut Brownies
Chocolate Coconutty goodness!
- ½ cup gluten free flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened alkalized cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate (melted)
- ¾ unrefined coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup raw cane sugar (turbinado)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
From your pantry:
- Cooking spray or butter (for greasing pan)
- mixing bowls
- Brava square pan
- rubber spatula
- Prep flour & wet mixtures
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- In another medium bowl, mix together chocolate, coconut oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Finish brownie batter
- Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture and stir until no large lumps remain.
- If using, add chocolate chips, and stir to combine.
- Lightly butter or spray Brava square pan; pour batter into pan.
- Bake brownies
- Select “Bake” on your oven touchscreen. Set temperature to 350°F and timer for 20 minutes.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When oven is preheated, slide square pan into top oven shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 20–23 minutes.
- Cool brownies & serve
- When your food is done, transfer pan to wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Transfer brownies to cutting board, cut into 16 pieces and serve.