It doesn’t get any healthier than cooking up Combos or Three Zone Cooks in the Brava, which feature a protein and one or two vegetables. However, if you’re wanting to commit to a week of eating whole, healthy and flavorful dishes, allow Brava to help you with this 7-day meal plan.
We know that everyone’s health goals are different, but here is what Anna, a Brava employee who is motivated to eat nutritionally, will be following in the New Year. Her menu stars a mix of plant-based, Whole30, and otherwise clean recipes from our database. Because her goal is to eat mostly healthy (without adhering to a strict diet), the meal plan follows the trendy 80/20 rule in that there are a few leeway meals like Granola and Open-Faced Prosciutto and Egg Sandwich.
- Breakfast: Garlicky Tofu Scramble
- Lunch: Maple-Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Mushrooms, Pearl Onions and Arugula Salad
- Dinner: Mahi-Mahi Filet, Asparagus, and Fennel
- Breakfast: Cheesy Zucchini Egg Bites
- Lunch: Veggie Garden Wrap
- Dinner: Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken with Chicory Salad and Romanesco
- Breakfast: Baked Oatmeal
- Lunch: Brava Chopped Salad with Mushrooms and Butternut Squash
- Dinner: Halibut Puttanesca
- Breakfast: Egg White Frittatas
- Lunch: Mediterranean Chicken Salad with Fennel, Artichokes and Olives
- Dinner: Thai Curry with Vegetables and Tofu
- Breakfast: Brava Granola
- Lunch: Roasted Vegetables and Couscous
- Dinner: Filet Mignon, Potatoes and Baby Broccoli
- Brunch: Brava Shakshuka
- Dinner: Brava Spatchcocked Chicken with Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash
Show us how you’re staying healthy with Brava by tagging us @BravaHome or with #BravaLife on Instagram and Facebook.