The search for the best salmon rub is over! Brava Chef Erin spent days fine-tuning this recipe to be bold without overwhelming the delicate flavor of the fish. Although this rub was designed for salmon, it works well with most seafood, poultry, and vegetables.
Brava Salmon Rub
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a small bowl, combine salt, black pepper, basil, coriander, garlic powder, and paprika; stir well.
- This recipe will make ~1/3 cup, enough to season 6-10 fillets.
- Season both sides of salmon before cooking. If cooking salmon with crispy skin, season fleshy side of salmon only. Do not apply seasoning to salmon skin or it may burn.