This Brava Chicken Rub recipe comes together in under five minutes and only requires four simple ingredients: salt, garlic, black pepper, and paprika. Feel free to use smoked paprika to add even more depth of flavor. We love to sprinkle this basic seasoning on any cut of chicken or vegetables before roasting. You can even whisk it into olive oil for a quick marinade.
Brava Chicken Rub
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- In small bowl, stir together salt, garlic, pepper, and paprika.
- This recipe will make ~ 1/3 cup, enough to season 6-10 chicken breasts.
- Season both sides of chicken before cooking with the exception of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs. For thighs, only season the non-skin side, otherwise the seasoning may burn while the skin crisps