Memorial Day is here and we’re sharing a menu with everything from crispy seared meats, juicy burgers, fresh sides, and classic American desserts. Click the airplane icon to send these recipes straight to your Brava!
Appetizers, Starters, and Sides:
- Roasted Tomato Bruschetta
- Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Parmigiano Reggiano Crisps
- Garlic Bread – Fresh or Frozen
- Corn on the Cob
- Brava Buffalo Chicken Wings
More Hearty Entrées:
- Chicken and Vegetable Skewers
- Deluxe Bacon Burger
- The California Turkey Burger
- Open Faced Steak Sandwich
- Blackened Salmon
- Classic Cheeseburger with Brava Secret Sauce
- Brava Pizza
- Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado and Tomato (BLAT) Hot Dogs
- Beef Kebabs
- Hot Dogs – Beef, Chicken, Pork
- Chicken Breasts – Add your favorite spice rub or marinade.
- Bratwurst with Peppers and Onions
- More Burgers – Fresh or Frozen Beef Burger, Turkey Burger, Beyond Burger, Veggie Burger – get creative with your toppings! Fried eggs, caramelized onions, and crispy bacon are all great additions.
- German Potato Salad with Bacon
- Brava Steak Salad with Avocado and Cherry Tomatoes
- Egg Salad
- Spring Flatbread Pizza
- Roasted Baby Broccoli
- Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
- Roasted Potatoes with Herbs, Lemon, and Parmesan
- Roasted Chicken Panzanella
- Charred Corn Salad with Bacon & Jalapeño
- Summer Fruit Cobbler
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
- Brava Shortcakes with Macerated Berries
- Hand Pies
- Berry Pound Cake
- Toasted Marshmallows
- Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Brava Brownies
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Roasted Peach Bourbon Smash
- Spiked Strawberry Lemonade – Skip the booze to make it a mocktail.
- Sangria – swap out the fall fruit for seasonal berries.
While you’re cooking, don’t forget to enter Brava’s May contest for a chance to win a free accessory!