Memorial Day is this weekend, and while celebrations might be a bit smaller this year, they will be just as delicious with a little help from the Brava. We’re sharing a menu with everything from crispy seared meats, juicy burgers, fresh sides, and classic American desserts. Click the airplane icon to send these recipes straight to your Brava!
Appetizers, Starters, and Sides:
- Roasted Tomato Bruschetta
- Parmigiano Reggiano Crisps
- Garlic Bread – Fresh or Frozen
- Corn on the Cob
- Brava Buffalo Chicken Wings
More Hearty Entrées:
- The California Turkey Burger
- Open Faced Steak Sandwich
- Blackened Salmon
- Brava Pizza
- Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado and Tomato (BLAT) Hot Dogs
- Hot Dogs – Beef, Chicken, Pork
- Chicken Breasts – Add your favorite spice rub or marinade.
- Burgers – Fresh or Frozen Beef Burger, Turkey Burger, Beyond Burger, Veggie Burger – get creative with your toppings! Fried eggs, caramelized onions, and crispy bacon are all great additions.
- Brava Steak Salad with Avocado and Cherry Tomatoes
- Roasted Baby Broccoli
- Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roasted Potatoes with Herbs, Lemon, and Parmesan
- Roasted Chicken Panzanella
- Brava Shortcakes with Macerated Berries
- Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Brava Brownies
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Roasted Peach Bourbon Smash
- Roasted Strawberry Lemonade – Add your favorite libation to make it a pitcher cocktail.
- Sangria – swap out the fall fruit for seasonal berries.
While you’re cooking, don’t forget to enter Brava’s May contest for a chance to win a free accessory!