We are so excited to share that Brava now has a Slow Cook feature! Brava automatically updates with new software each month, which means starting today, anyone with a Brava will now have the Slow Cook mode on their Brava. Since this cooking mode works just like any Slow Cooker, you can make any Slow Cook recipes you find online – just follow the Temperature and Cook Times in the recipe!
How does it work?
- The Slow Cook mode allows the Brava to emulate a conventional Slow Cooker.
- Like a conventional Slow Cooker, Brava has two temperature options: Low and High.
- Slow Cook has a maximum cook time of 12 hours.
- Once a Slow Cook completes, the Brava will automatically keep your food warm for up to 12 hours.
- Note that this cooking mode requires a covered Chef’s Pan.
Slow Cook Recipes: The Brava culinary team created a few Slow Cook recipes for you to try out, make sure to click the “+” icon to send them straight to your Brava and Brava App!
- Braised Chicken Tacos: Brava Chef Annie makes Braised Chicken Tacos in the Brava on the “High” setting for 2 hours. When it’s done, simply shred, and serve over warmed corn tortillas with diced onions, lime, and cilantro!
- Sunday Sauce (AKA “Italian Gravy”): Brava Chef Travis makes Sunday Sauce, a comforting Italian red sauce, on the “High” setting for 4 hours. Serve this sauce over cooked pasta alongside garlic bread, salad, and wine, for a quintessential Italian-American Sunday dinner.
- Slow-Cooked Spiced Chickpeas: Brava Chef Erin makes slow-cooked spiced chickpeas on the “High” setting for 4 hours. Brava’s Slow Cook feature allows the chickpeas to become deeply spiced and covered with a jammy tomato and onion sauce. Ladle into bowls, top with yogurt, and serve alongside Rice Pilaf and/or Garlic Naan.
We hope you enjoy the Slow Cook feature! If you have any questions or wish to give us feedback, email Brava’s Customer Success Team at email@example.com. Show off all your latest Brava Slow Cook recipes by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.