This week Brava released a brand new cook mode: Slow Cook! Read all about Brava’s Slow Cook feature here, and make sure to try out our chef featured recipes. Today we’re also sharing new custom cook recipes from our chefs, a Memorial Day Menu and contest, and the latest Facebook Lives from our chefs. Keep reading to get all the details, and check back every Tuesday for more updates!
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- White Bean + Tomato Bake: This recipe from Brava Chef Annie is easy, delicious, and uses mostly pantry staples. Plus? It satisfies that craving for comfort food while actually being full of healthy, simple, ingredients. To make, simply place ingredients in the Brava Square Pan, top with shredded mozzarella, and press that green button.
- Tostadas: Brava Chef Travis Brava-tized the classic tostada! Conventionally, tostadas are made by deep frying tortillas in oil on the stovetop. Chef Travis makes these by simply brushing tortillas with oil and salt, and cooking on the Brava Metal Tray for just 7 minutes. The result is a crispy tortilla that makes the perfect base for Huevos Rancheros, Ceviche and other traditional Mexican recipes.
- Zucchini Bread: Make Chef Erin’s Zucchini Bread for your next Brava baking project! It has the right balance of moisture, warmth from spices, and sweetness. To make, mix ingredients in a bowl and bake in the Brava Loaf Pan. Easy! Fold in chocolate chips for a fun twist.
New Contests, Features, and Blog Posts:
- Enter Brava’s May contest for a chance to win a free accessory!
New Live Facebook Videos:
- Classic Breakfast Sandwiches: Watch Chef Travis make Brava’s Classic Breakfast Sandwich on his Facebook Live show, Breakfast in Brava! Tune in on the Brava Home Facebook page on Sat, 5/30 at 1pm PST for the next episode.
- Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts: Watch Chef George Duran whip up his famous Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts recipe on the most recent episode of his Facebook Live series! They’re crispy, savory, and come together quickly in Brava. Plus, Brava won’t heat up your entire kitchen while in use, which makes roasting vegetables in warmer weather a breeze. For more videos like this, be sure to watch Chef George Duran LIVE on Facebook, Mondays @ 1pm PT.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Added 4,5, and 6 Zones full options to the Russet Potatoes ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Russet Potatoes when using the 1/2 Diced cut option.
- Added 4,5, and 6 Zones full options to the Fingerling Potatoes ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Fingerling Potatoes when using the Halved cut option.
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.