This week, our chefs are sharing recipes for all your cravings. From desserts to healthy breakfasts and crispy seared proteins, Brava has you covered. Keep reading to find all the recipes, and check back every Tuesday for more updates!
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Lemon Bars: Brava Chef Erin created a recipe for tangy and sweet Lemon Bars. The shortbread crust is baked first then topped with a lemon custard filling and baked again in the Brava Square Pan. Enjoy with coffee, tea, or on their own!
- Parmesan Crusted Grilled Cheese: Brava does grilled cheese sandwiches better! Brava’s unique searing ability means it can crisp the outside of a grilled cheese, and Chef Travis takes it to the next level with the addition of caramelized onions and a Parmesan crust. Chef Travis makes this using the Brava Metal Tray for maximum crispiness.
- Turkish Scrambled Eggs: Did you know you can scramble eggs in your Brava? Simply cook aromatics in the Brava Square Pan, add eggs, and you have breakfast or brunch at the press of a button. Brava Chef Erin puts a twist on a classic scramble by adding tomatoes, green pepper and onion, a dish also known as Menemen, or Turkish Scrambled Eggs. It’s packed with flavor and pairs well with toast or warmed pita.
New Blog Posts:
- What At-Home Behavior Change Is Outpacing Facebook, Netflix, YouTube, And Twitch?
- 12 Customers Share How Brava Makes Cooking From Home Easier Than Ever
New Live Facebook Videos:
- Homemade Shake Shack Burgers using Fresh Beef Burgers on the Brava Metal Tray: Watch this video to see how Chef George makes a homemade Shake Shack burger in Brava, no grill required! For more videos like this, be sure to watch Chef George Duran LIVE on Facebook, Mondays @ 1pm PT.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Added 4,5, and 6 Zones full options to the Cauliflower ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Cauliflower when making roasted florets.
- Added 4,5, and 6 Zones full options to the Zucchini ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Zucchini when using the 1/2 inch rounds cut option.
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.