This week, we’re releasing a new Recipe and a New Multi-Step Recipe. We’re covering everything from festive St. Patrick’s Day sugar cookies to rice, one of our favorite pantry staples. We also have an exciting announcement; all Ingredients and Combos now have Shelf Detection.
New Multi-Step Recipe:
- Sugar Cookies: This sugar cookie recipe comes from Brava Chef Erin in the test kitchen. The dough is easy to roll out and bakes into a classic confection that’s ready to ice. Use your favorite cookie cutter and decorative frosting to add a festive touch.
- Rice Pilaf: Did you know you can make rice in your Brava? Simply add rice, water, and aromatics to your Brava Chef’s Pan, and press the green button. The secret ingredient? A little bit of Greek yogurt for added richness and moisture. Serve it alongside crispy salmon, chicken breasts, steak, or roasted vegetables.
Added Shelf Detection to the following:
- All Rutabaga Combos
- All Snap Peas Combos
- All Snow Peas Combos
- All Butternut Squash Combos
- All Cherry Tomato Combos
- All Turnip Combos
- All Zucchini Combos
- All Frozen Sausage Combos
- All Bread Combos
- All Halibut Combos
- All other miscellaneous Combos
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.