This week is all about May holidays! We’re sharing a full Cinco de Mayo menu, our chef’s festive Custom Cooks, and a Mother’s Day Menu. We’re also sharing the latest episodes from our Facebook Live shows with Brava Chef Travis and Chef George Duran. Keep reading to get the scoop, and check back every Tuesday for more updates.
New Custom Cook Recipes:
- Cilantro Lime Rice: Brava Chef Erin’s rice recipes have become trusted favorites. Her latest recipe for cilantro lime rice resembles the rice at Chipotle, but it’s even better. Cook the rice in your Brava Chef’s Pan, repurpose leftovers in a burrito bowl, or serve alongside proteins or tacos.
- Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos: Brava Chef Annie’s Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos couldn’t be easier. Simply place tomatillo salsa and chicken in your Brava Chef’s Pan, press that green button, and your Cinco de Mayo dinner is ready in less than an hour.
- Chipotle Chicken Breasts: Brava Chef Erin’s Chipotle Chicken Breasts are easy, flavorful, and come together quickly on the Brava Metal Tray. Plate with beans and rice, or serve on top of a homemade burrito bowl for a healthy work from home lunch or dinner.
New Blog Posts:
- Brava’s Cinco de Mayo Menu
- Brava’s May Menu Honors Mom
- A Complete List of Brava’s Best Custom Cook Recipes
New Live Facebook Videos:
- No-Flip French Toast: What’s better on Sunday morning than homemade French toast? Fast and easy no-flip French toast! Brava Chef Travis made No-Flip French Toast in the latest episode of his Facebook Live show, Breakfast in Brava. Watch the above video to learn how Chef Travis make this recipe on the Brava Metal Tray. For more, watch Brava Chef Travis LIVE on Facebook, Saturdays at 1pm PT!
- Sheet Pan Pancake: You may have heard of sheet pan pancakes, but we’ll bet you’ve never cooked them in less than 10 minutes. Watch Chef George Duran’s latest Facebook Live episode to learn how to make this easy, trendy recipe on the Brava Metal Tray. For more videos like this, be sure to watch Chef George Duran LIVE on Facebook, Mondays @ 1pm PT.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Re-added the Frozen Chicken Tenders Ingredient.
- The cook now runs a longer, more gentle cook to account for different Frozen Chicken Tender types.
- Added 4, 5, and 6 Zones full options to the Baby Broccoli ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Baby Broccoli.
- Added 4 ,5, and 6 Zones full options to the Yellow Onions ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Yellow Onions when using the 1/4 inch Slices cut option.
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.