This week we’re sharing three popular custom cook recipes from our Brava Chefs, the latest episodes of our Facebook Live shows with Brava Chef Travis and Chef George Duran, plus some new updates on your Brava. Check back every Tuesday for more new recipes and releases!
New Custom Cook Recipes:
- Burrito Bowl: This recipe from Brava Chef Erin has everything you love about a classic Chipotle Burrito Bowl, but it’s fresher, tastier, and healthier with Brava! Chef Erin uses her Cilantro Lime Rice as the base of the bowl, and garnishes with fresh toppings and a bold dressing. To make, reheat ingredients in the Brava Square Pan and Brava Egg Tray and assemble. Save this recipe for your next WFH lunch.
- Bacon and Cheese Egg Bites: Our customers have been asking for a Brava-tized version of Starbucks Egg Bites, and Brava Chef Andrew delivered! Simply mix ingredients, pour into the Brava Muffin Tin, and press that green button. This recipe is savory, delicious, and happens to be keto-friendly. Make this recipe once and store in the fridge to reheat later as needed, but we doubt you’ll have any leftovers!
- Scones: Our community loves Brava Chef Travis’ scone recipe! Chef Travis uses this as a basic scone recipe and recommends adding your favorite spices, fruit, or chocolate chips to switch it up. In this example, Chef Travis folds in fresh blueberries and lemon zest and juice into the dough before baking on the Brava Metal Tray.
New Live Facebook Videos:
- Heuvos Rancheros: Looking for something to do with that leftover Cinco de Mayo salsa? Watch Brava Chef Travis make Huevos Rancheros in his most recent episode of his Facebook Live show, Breakfast in Brava! Chef Travis is a Texas native and naturally, Huevos Rancheros is one of his favorite Mexican breakfasts. Chef Travis makes this recipe in just six minutes on the Brava Egg Tray. RSVP here for Chef Travis’ next live, this Saturday, 5/16.
- Molten Chocolate Cakes: Chef George Duran’s Molten Chocolate Cakes are a Brava customer favorite. This decadent treat bakes for just 5 minutes on the Brava Egg Tray – the perfect amount of time to queue up your favorite show and get the ice cream out. Watch the above video to see Chef George make this recipe in the latest episode of his weekly Facebook Live series. For more videos like this, be sure to watch Chef George Duran LIVE on Facebook, Mondays @ 1pm PT.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Added 4, 5, and 6 Zones full options to the Cherry Tomatoes ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Cherry Tomatoes when using whole cherry tomatoes.
- Added 4, 5, and 6 Zones full options to the Sweet Potato ingredient.
- You can now cook 2 full trays of Sweet Potatoes when using the 1/2 inch pieces cut option.
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.