For Father’s Day this year, we’re highlighting various fathers within our Brava community, including chefs, customers, and Brava employees. To continue the fun, we’re spotlighting Dhananjay, an active group member on the Brava Home Community page on Facebook.
- Where do you live? Palo Alto, CA
- How many kids do you have? My son, Izan, is 7 and my daughter, Liani, is 10. We all play the ukulele.
- What is your occupation? I’m a software engineer at LinkedIn.
- Favorite thing to cook in the Brava? Eggs & Bacon Combo, but the Chicken Wings are a close second, or maybe the Beef Hamburger (Fresh), or maybe the Poached Eggs, or Popcorn?
- How often does your family cook with Brava? We use the Brava all the time, many times a day, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Easily maybe 20 times a week if not more for eggs, roasted vegetables, frozen burger patties, sausages, and chicken.
- How would you describe Brava: The Brava is an amazing oven that cooks with infrared light and lets you bake, sear, roast, dehydrate, air-fry, and slow-cook better-than-restaurant-quality food quickly and easily at home.
- Kids favorite food thing to eat from the Brava? The Sheet Pan Pancake is probably their number one choice, but they also like the Scones recipe.
- How has Brava helped you be a better father? I’ve done a lot more cooking with the kids, having them select Brava recipes they were interested in or helping (like in the picture) to make pizzas from home-made Pizza Dough.
Read our other Father’s Day Spotlights:
- Olympian, wrestler, and actor Kurt Angle
- Chef and Spice Master Lior Lev Sercarz
- Food Network Chef and cookbook author George Duran
- CEO/founder of STRONG COFFEE COMPANY Adam Von Rothfelder
Receive free shipping on Brava orders from June 6, 2020 until June 12, 2020.*
* Applies only to sales of Brava Starter Set, Bake & Breakfast or Chef’s Choice, and only for orders placed between 3:00pm Pacific Time on June 6, 2020 through 10:00am Pacific Time on June 12, 2020 (the “Program Period”) and is limited to one promotion per order.