Have you ever seen an oven sear meat to perfection, cook all of your ingredients at once, or add new features every week? We didn’t think so. Brava cooks delicious food faster and easier than any “oven” out there. Here’s why you shouldn’t call it an oven:
Cooking at Light-Speed
- 2-4x faster: Brava cooks with Pure Light Technology®, which means your food cooks 2-4 times as fast as traditional methods. All the energy brava uses to cook goes directly into the food itself.
- No pre-heat: Brava’s super-powerful lamps heat up to 500°F in a split second. Goodbye preheat!
- Energy saving: Brava uses about the same amount of energy as a hairdryer. And because the energy goes directly into the food, no volts go to waste.
The Easiest Way to Cook Ever
- Hands-free cooking: Brava does the work for you. Three distinct cooking zones means Brava can cook up to three different ingredients to their own perfect doneness all at the same time. No need to juggle multiple pans!
- Minimal cleanup: One meal on one pan? It’s not too good to be true! Our non-stick pans and accessories ensure that cleanup is less of a chore than ever. Just slip them into a dishwasher and the dishes are done.
- Healthy made easy: We’re dedicated to making healthy home cooked meals easier (and cheaper!) than takeout. Brava takes the guesswork out of healthy cooking, so all you need to focus on is what’s for dinner.
- Sears to perfection: Grab your meat from the fridge, follow the directions, and restaurant quality crispy proteins are yours.
- Cooks to your preference: There are so many ways to customize your brava experience. Like your broccoli extra crispy? Increase the cooking time with the slider function. Want to bake and share grandma’s famous casserole? Create a Custom Cook and share with the community. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination.
- Something new every week: Brava is constantly changing. Your Brava evolves weekly with new chef-designed recipes and software updates. Brava became an air-fryer, dehydrator, and slow cooker via software updates, and we’re always looking for new ways to Brava!