This week we’re sharing can’t-miss custom cook recipes, a knife-skills tutorial, and new ingredients on the Brava and Brava App. Check back every Tuesday for more weekly updates!
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Greek Braised Lamb Shanks: Tougher cuts of meat, such as lamb shanks, benefit from braising, which slowly cooks the meat until it’s tender and falls off the bone. Chef Erin takes advantage of Brava’s Slow Cook feature to make her Greek Braised Lamb Shank recipe. Chef Erin marinates the lamb shanks and then sears them in the Brava Chef’s Pan before braising for a punch of flavor. Make this recipe as a savory addition to pasta, orzo, or your favorite cooked grain.
- Black Beans: This recipe for black beans from Brava Chef Travis is the epitome of easy weeknight cooking. Cook black beans with onions and spices in the Brava Square Pan for a quick and delicious side dish. Serve alongside Tacos or One-Pot Shredded Chicken.
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins: Lemon Poppyseed Muffins from Brava Chef Erin are sweet enough to satisfy that sugar craving, and light enough to enjoy for breakfast. Bake this treat in the Brava Muffin Tin and enjoy with your morning cup of coffee or tea!
New Blog Posts:
- Brava Is Light Years Ahead Of The Competition: You already know that Brava cooks better than any other appliance. Let’s take a closer look at what goes on in the Brava after you press that green button!
- Brava Knife Skills Tutorial: Looking to brush up your knife skills? Watch the most recent episode of our Facebook Tutorial series, where Chef Travis shares his expert tips on knife skills for the home cook! He covers how to slice, dice, and chop popular ingredients, how to correctly hold a knife, and more! Tune on Wednesdays at 2pm PT on the Brava Home Facebook Page for more episodes.
- Cornflake and Honey Crusted Chicken Tenders: Watch Chef George Duran make Cornflake and Honey Crusted Chicken Tenders on the Brava Metal Tray! They are simple, crunchy, and satisfying for the whole family. Tune in Mondays at 1pm PT on Facebook for more episodes with Chef George.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.