This week we’re kicking off an entire month of celebrating International recipes! We are fortunate to have access to ingredients, flavors and recipes from around the world. For the entire month of September we’ll be sharing recipes from cuisines and cultures across the globe. You’ll want to favorite each of these recipes – from Chinese Beef and Broccoli to Kofta Kebabs, Curries, and Creme Brulée. As always, check back every Tuesday for our new releases. It’s going to be a delicious month!
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Chinese Beef and Broccoli: Beef and Broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish. Skip the takeout and make Chef Erin’s take on this wildly popular recipe in the Brava! It’s savory, flavorful, and comes together quickly on the Brava Glass Tray. Garnish with toasted white sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
- Orange Chicken: Orange Chicken is one of the most popular Chinese-American dishes. Chef Andrew created a version of this recipe on the Brava Metal Tray and it’s going to make you a dinner hero! It’s crispy and served in an addictive sauce that strikes a balance between sweet and savory. Top with thinly sliced green onions to bring it all together.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Halibut with Sicilian Lemon Sauce and Asparagus: This custom cook from Brava Chef Erin is an easy way to add a bright, fresh flavor to the Halibut and Asparagus Brava Combo. To make, place ingredients on the Brava Glass Tray and press that green button! While the halibut and asparagus cook in the Brava, whisk together herbs, garlic, lemon, and oil for the sauce.
- Spiced Potato Wedges: If you haven’t made potatoes in the Brava, what are you waiting for?! They are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and cook in record time. Chef George Duran tosses potato wedges in a blend of his favorite spices before cooking on the Brava Metal Tray. Riff on this recipe by using your favorite spice blend, or Brava’s go-to Chicken Rub recipe!
- Brava Q & A: Chef Travis and Shyam, two members of the Brava team, went live for the second installment of their “Ask me Anything” series. Our customers chimed in live, and our team provided detailed responses to your burning questions. Watch the replay, and tune in on Facebook Friday, 9/4 at 2pm PT with Chef Travis as he cooks another tasty recipe in the Brava.
New Blog Posts:
- Brava’s September Menu: This September we are honored to celebrate the diversity of international cuisines! We’ve curated a list of our favorite, most vibrant and flavorful recipes inspired by our travels and experiences. Stay tuned for new International recipes every Tuesday this month!
- New to Custom Cooks: Cookbook Recipes: Brava is now showcasing new cookbook recipes as Custom Cooks — from the cookbook authors themselves. We are debuting this new initiative with Cortney Burns, a seasoned chef and award-winning Bar Tartine cookbook book author.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.