This week is all about quick and easy dinners with a special spotlight on Brava Fajitas! We’re sharing our go-to Mexican Spice Rub, which adds a punch of flavor to dishes when you’re short on time. Make our Mexican Spice Rub once and repurpose it in Brava Chicken, Steak, Mushroom, or Shrimp Fajitas.
We’re also highlighting recipes that give classic takeout dishes a run for their money. Oh, and did we mention we’re kicking off a Grilled Cheese Contest?! Yep. That’s right! Keep reading to get the scoop, and check back every Tuesday for more Brava releases!
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Brava Mexican Spice Rub: This Brava Mexican Spice Rub will be your new favorite pantry staple! Add it to fajitas, tacos, vegetables, or canned tomatoes for a quick enchilada sauce. Chef Annie suggests adding one and half tablespoons of this rub to any of the Brava fajita recipes before cooking. Finish with fresh lime juice and cilantro for a restaurant-worthy dish in minutes.
- Chicken Fajitas: Brava Chicken Fajitas are going to be a hit in your household. They are loaded with peppers and onions, and are tossed with our Brava Mexican Spice Rub before cooking for a flavor that’s reminiscent of your favorite Mexican restaurant. This dish comes together in the press of a button on the Brava Metal Tray.
- Skirt Steak Fajitas: Brava Skirt Steak Fajitas are a crowd-pleaser every time. They’re savory with a nice balance of fresh flavors from onions, peppers, lime juice, and cilantro. The best part? The whole dish comes together in about ten minutes on the Brava Metal Tray. Enjoy fajitas in warmed tortillas with guacamole, in a homemade burrito bowl, or in a salad!
- Portobello Mushroom Fajitas: Brava Portobello Mushroom Fajitas will be a new favorite recipe in your kitchen! Mushrooms impart a rich, umami flavor in place of steak, chicken, or shrimp. Chef Annie loves the combination of red onion, poblano pepper, and bell pepper, but use what you have! Season ingredients with the Brava Mexican Spice Rub before cooking on the Brava Metal Tray for a quick and flavorful shortcut.
- Shrimp Fajitas: Brava Shrimp Fajitas come together faster than the time it takes to order takeout. Really! Shrimp, onions, and peppers cook in just nine minutes on the Brava Metal Tray in this foolproof recipe.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli: This custom cook from Brava Chef Erin is a flavorful riff on the Brava Chicken and Broccoli Combo. To make, simply add your favorite Teriyaki sauce to the ingredients before cooking on the Brava Metal Tray. Serve on it’s own with thinly sliced green onions, or over white or brown rice. The best part? This recipe is done in less than 20 minutes! Dinner is served at the press of a (green) button!
New Blog Posts:
- 5 Brava Grilled Cheese Hacks For Sandwich Perfection + Contest Details!: The Brava September contest is all about Grilled Cheese Sandwiches — what could be better than that? Show off your Brava Grilled Cheese for a chance to win your choice of a Metal Tray bundle or a one-hour Zoom consultation with a Brava Chef. Plus, we’re sharing our top 5 Grilled Cheese Hacks so you can take your sandwich game to the next level.
- 29 “Take-Out” Recipes You Can Cook at Home in Brava: Brava has chef-tested recipes for every craving, from Orange Chicken to Wings, Pizza, and Fajitas. We’re rounding up a list of our favorite takeout recipes in the Brava and we know they will be a hit in your home.
- How to riff on a Grilled Cheese in the Brava: You already know Brava makes a killer grilled cheese. Have you ever thought about adding fresh fruit or jam for a hint of sweetness? Chef George shares his favorite riffs on the Brava Grilled Cheese and you don’t want to miss them!
- How to use the Brava Sear Function: Chef George Duran shows how he uses the Brava Sear function to cook fresh fish and vegetables in a pinch. Catch the replay of his Facebook Live and tune in Mondays at 1pm PT on Facebook for more episodes with Chef George.