It’s officially Fall! To celebrate, we’re sharing cozy recipes that are low on effort and big on flavor. Brava Banana Bread, roasted Chicken alla Diavola, and Slow Cooked Osso Buco are impressive recipes and thanks to the Brava, easy enough to pull off on a weeknight! Keep reading to get all of these recipes, and check back every Tuesday for more Brava releases.
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Banana Bread: Everyone needs a banana bread recipe. It’s simple to throw together and we’d bet you already have the ingredients on hand! When Chef Annie developed this recipe there were no crumbs left and many happy taste testers. The secret? Overripe bananas and Greek yogurt for the ideal balance of sweetness, texture, and flavor. Find out what the hype is about and make this recipe in the Brava Loaf Pan stat!
- Chicken alla Diavola: Stop everything you’re doing and make this Chicken alla Diavola from Brava Chef Travis! It’s crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and packed with flavor. Chicken alla Diavola, or “Devil’s Chicken”, is one of Italy’s most beloved chicken preparations. It’s typically grilled over an open flame (hence the name), but Chef Travis uses smoked paprika to emulate the flavor from the hot coals. Cook on the Brava Metal Tray, carve, and serve with additional lemon and fresh herbs to pull it all together.
- Osso Buco: Osso Buco is a classic dish from northern Italy with veal shanks, vegetables, wine and broth. It’s rich and often served alongside risotto or polenta. No matter how you serve it, it’s a great centerpiece for a warm hearty dinner. Chef Andrew programmed this recipe to use Brava’s Slow Cook feature in the Brava Chef’s Pan for the most luxurious, fall-off–the-bone texture! Serve with fresh herbs and lemon zest to add brightness to this savory dish.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Honey Sriracha Tofu and Snap Peas: Brava Chef Erin adds a honey and Sriracha dressing to the Brava Tofu and Snap Peas Combo for a seriously quick and flavorful riff. Really! This entire recipe comes together in less than ten minutes on the Brava Metal Tray. Serve over rice to round it out.
- Crispy Air Fried Chicken Breast: You asked for more Brava Air Fry tutorials and Chef Travis delivered! Catch the replay of our latest Facebook Live tutorial to learn more about how to use the Brava Air Fry feature. Use Air Fry on your Brava, or try one of our Custom Cook recipes that has Brava Air Fry built in. Exhibit A? Crispy Stuffed Chicken Breast!
- Brava vs Professional Chef – The Ultimate Cookoff: Watch Brava customer and internet influencer Adley Stump battle a professional chef in the kitchen!