Cue the cozy recipes! Roasted Squash Salad, Grandma’s Meatloaf, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes are classic Fall dishes that welcome the season. The best part? They’re easy to pull off even when you don’t feel like cooking. We’re also releasing new ingredients that you can whip up with the press of a button. Keep reading to find our new recipes, and tune in every Tuesday for more new releases.
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Roasted Squash Salad with Crispy Bacon & Maple Vinaigrette: This is the kind of recipe that makes your friends who “don’t like salad” ask for seconds. Chef Annie developed this recipe to be show-stopping for your holiday dinners and easy enough to make on a weeknight. Whip up the maple vinaigrette while butternut squash roasts on the Brava Metal Tray, and toss it all with leafy greens, bacon, toasted pecans, and dried cranberries.
- Grandma’s Meatloaf: Meatloaf is one of the most nostalgic and comforting recipes of all time. It was traditionally used as a way to use up leftover odds and ends in the fridge and naturally, many families have their own creative riffs. Exhibit A? This recipe from Brava Chef Erin with bacon and mashed potatoes, which was passed down from her great grandmother. Cook in the Brava Loaf Pan and enjoy with our Red Potato and Green Bean Salad or simply on it’s own.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes: Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes are exactly as delicious as they sound. They have the goodness of a chocolate chip cookie AND a pancake all in one Brava Egg Tray recipe. Are they breakfast? Dessert? You be the judge. Whatever you do, slot these into your plans STAT.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes and Brown Butter Sage Sauce: Just when you thought Chef Erin’s combo riffs couldn’t get any more delicious, she released this recipe. Brown butter sage sauce adds a Fall spin to the Pork Chops and Sweet Potatoes Brava combo. Make the sauce on the stovetop while the porkchops and sweet potatoes cook on the Brava Metal Tray for a comforting dinner in about 30 minutes.
- Pumpkin Quick Bread: In honor of pumpkin season, bake our recipe for Pumpkin Quick Bread from Chef Travis. It’s sweet enough for dessert and also pairs with your morning cup of coffee. For more videos like this, subscribe to Brava Home on Youtube to be the first to know when we share new videos.
- Ask Chef Travis Anything: Brava Chef Travis went live on Facebook for another episode of “Ask Me Anything”. Catch the replay to see Chef Travis answer some of our most frequently asked questions, and to learn a few cooking tips along the way.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Adjusted the Frittata recipe to fix minor instances of overcooking.
- The recipe will now run a more gentle cook.
- Note: If using the Cook Slider for this recipe, reset the slider to 0% to avoid potential undercooking.